We Make Filing Your 2018 Tax Refund Simple!
Centrally located in Covington KY, its simple to file your income tax return with us if you live in Northern Kentucky! Simply drop off at our Covington tax preparation office! No time? Fax, or e-mail your tax return and supporting documents. Or schedule an appointment or schedule a pick up. Be sure to have all necessary ID’s and supporting documents with you! See our Kentucky and Ohio tax return checklist.
Payment is Easy!
Tax Return Checklist
Here are some tips for keeping organized and ready for the 2018 income tax season.
Organize Receipts – Organize your receipts by expense. Taking the time to do it weekly or monthly will save you having to set aside time at the end of the year to cover the living room floor with a box of unsorted receipts.
Keep a Mileage Log – There are many ways to keep a mileage log. Please call us and we will help you design an easy system for you. Many in-vehicle GPS devices will do this for you. They are relatively affordable now.
When you come see our staff, bring the following items with you to expedite your tax refund.
- Previous years tax return (new clients only)
- Current year W-2’s, 1099’s relating to income, gambling winnings, 401 k distribution, write off of debt, social security benefits, etc.
- Mortgage interest statements, interest/dividend earned statements, donations, medical expense.
- Driver’s license or photo ID required
- Social security cards for everyone who will be on the return; Birth certificates are not necessary.
- W-2 Download – If your W-2 is available for download, please have the necessary information needed so that we can download it for you.
- Self Employed, Small Business, Rental Property Owners, Employee Related Expenses, etc.
- Documentation of any income earned not issued via a 1099 or W-2
- Bring and please have your receipts organized by category.
- Mileage logs and documentation.
- Over-the-road night out logs.
- Any Flash Tax coupons or referral cards!
Visit Our Northern Kentucky Covington Office
If you are a small business or a temporarily disabled person we can come to your location to work with you to maximize not only your tax return, but financial tax planning for future years.