We Make Filing Your Taxes Simple! It is simple to get your income taxes prepared with us! Just drop off, fax, or e-mail your information. Or schedule an appointment or schedule a pick up. Be sure to have all necessary ID’s and supporting documents with you! See our checklist on our homepage.
Payment is Easy! Upon completion of your tax return, we will thoroughly review your results with you. Payment is required prior to all IRS and or State submissions. We have Flexible Payment Options – Visa®, Discover®, Mastercard® processed through Paypal®, Cash, Check, Pre Paid Debit Cards or 3Fund Bank® refund products.
We Accommodate! It is easy to get your income taxes prepared with us! Just drop off, fax, or e-mail your information. Or schedule an appointment or schedule a pick up. Be sure to have all necessary ID’s and supporting documents with you! We can even come to your location if you are disabled or own a small business.
Yes, we will review your last 3 years of tax returns at no charge to you. We always want to Maximize Your Refunds or Lower Your Tax Liability (for more than 3 years) when ever possible.
Tax Return Checklist
Here are some tips for keeping organized and ready for the 2014 income tax season.
Organize Receipts - Organize your receipts by expense. Taking the time to do it weekly or monthly will save you having to set aside time at the end of the year to cover the living room floor with a box of unsorted receipts.
Keep a Mileage Log – There are many ways to keep a mileage log. Please call us and we will help you design a easy system for you. Many in-vehicle GPS devices will do this for you. They are relative affordable now.
When you come see our staff, bring the following items with you to expedite your tax refund.
- Previous years tax return (new clients only)
- Current year W-2′s, 1099′s relating to income, gambling winnings, 401 k distribution, write off of debt, social security benefits, etc.
- Mortgage interest statements, interest/dividend earned statements, donations, medical expense.
- Driver’s license or photo ID required
- Social security cards for everyone who will be on the return; Birth certificates are not necessary.
- W-2 Download - If your W-2 is available for download, please have the necessary information needed so that we can download it for you.
- Self Employed, Small Business, Rental Property Owners, Employee Related Expenses, etc.
- Documentation of any income earned not issued via a 1099 or W-2
- Bring and please have your receipts organized by category.
- Mileage logs and documentation.
- Over-the-road night out logs.
- Any Flash Tax coupons or referral cards!
Northern Kentucky Covington Office1424 Scott Blvd. (corner of 15th St. and Scott Blvd.) Covington, Kentucky 41011 Phone: 859.431.5750 Fax: 859.919.2252 (Hours vary for seasons of year.)
If you are a small business or a temporarily disabled person we can come to your location to work with you to maximize not only your tax return, but financial tax planning for future years.