We Make Filing Your 2022 Tax Refund Simple!
Yes, we will review your last 3 years of tax returns at no charge to you. We always want to Maximize Your Refunds or Lower Your Tax Liability (for more than 3 years) whenever possible.
Payment is Easy!
Tax Return Checklist
Here are some tips for keeping organized and ready for the income tax season.
Organize Receipts – Organize your receipts by expense. Taking the time to do it weekly or monthly will save you having to set aside time at the end of the year to cover the living room floor with a box of unsorted receipts.
Keep a Mileage Log – There are many ways to keep a mileage log. Please call us and we will help you design an easy system for you. Many in-vehicle GPS devices will do this for you. They are relatively affordable now.
When you come see our staff, bring Any and all documents to prove your child/children lived with you for more than half of the previous year such as: lease, school, medical, court documents. Here is an additional list of specific items you can bring with you to expedite and speed up your tax refund.
- Previous years tax return (new clients only)
- Current year W-2’s, 1099’s relating to income, gambling winnings, 401 k distribution, expenses and write-off of debt, social security benefits, etc.
- Mortgage interest statements, interest/dividend earned statements, donations, medical expenses.
- Driver’s license or photo ID required
- Social security cards for everyone who will be on the return; Birth certificates are not necessary.
- W-2 Download – If your W-2 is available for download, please have the necessary information needed so that we can download it for you.
- Self Employed, Small Business, Rental Property Owners, Employee Related Expenses, etc.
- Documentation of any income earned not issued via a 1099 or W-2
- Bring and please have your receipts organized by category.
- Mileage logs and documentation.
- Over-the-road night out logs.
- Any Flash Tax coupons or referral cards!
Visit Our Northern Kentucky Covington Office
- Monday: Noon – 6pm
- Tuesday: Noon – 4pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Noon – 6pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- All other days and hours are by Appointment
If you are a small business or a temporarily disabled person we can come to your location to work with you to maximize not only your tax return, but financial tax planning for future years.